Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sizzling Hot!!

This post is long overdue... Too bad there isn't much to really say.
Life in Southern California is hot, hot, hot.... And I mean that literally!! It hit 100 degrees here last week! Holy Crap!! It's only March!!! It's going to be a very long hot summer!

Life at work has been completely hectic. A stark change from the slow pace I experienced for the first 4 months while out here. I have received a promotion and I'm doing about 3 jobs at the same time right now until they hire someone to take over my La Quinta position and I fully train someone to take over production of the entertainment section I'm editing. I will be really relieved when everything is smoothed out!

Last week my sister and I went and saw "300" ... an incredible movie! One of my favorites, for sure! Such great action ... and those men... Ahhhhh, the six packs on all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Last post 3-24?

    Still waiting for more updates!

    Or maybe you should hop on IM one of these nights?

    ReplyDelete