Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's the simple things...

A load of laundry these days really does make me feel like all of my dreams have come true, namely ... no more LAUNDROMAT!!!

No more hefting, hauling, dragging, hoisting or wheeling loads of laundry through the courtyard of an apartment complex.

No more scrounging for every spare quarter I can find and begging the people at Wal-Mart to exchange a $10 or $20 into the precious coins.

No more running back and forth to switch loads and trying to time it just right so no one would steal my undies.

Now I have my OWN washer and dryer in my OWN laundry room a mere 12 steps (or so, not that I've counted) from my bedroom.

There are so many amazing things about home-ownership, but this is one I suffered a whole year of Laundromat hell for. And boy have I enjoyed every load these past few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Driving to the laudromat stinks and the one closest to our home is rather disgusting, I'm afraid to touch anything besides the inside of the machines and I always feel the need to use extra detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH you blogged...and you have a washer and a dryer too... GO JENN!!

    ReplyDelete