Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Power of Three ... Tagged

What are the last three things you purchased (aside from groceries)?
* Tile and scrapbook paper for craft projects
* Holiday scented candles
* Dinner at Bajio's

What are the last three songs you downloaded to your iPod?
* A remix of "Defying Gravity" from Wicked
* "Let it Rock" from Kevin Rudolf
* Newest Xtina Aguliera song

What are three of your favorite movies?
* Addams Family Values
* Army of Darkness
* My Big Fat Greek Wedding

What are three things you have not done yet?
* Skydiving
* Played in the Atlantic Ocean
* Gone snow skiing

What are three things you can't live without?
* iPod
* Propel water
* Curel lotion

What are your three favorite dishes?
* Lasagna
* Lobster
* Salad with everything on it

What are three of your favorite tv shows?
* Monk
* Gray's Anatomy
* The Office

What are three of your favorite desserts?
* Cheesecake
* Apple Crisp
* Costco White Cake with Vanilla Mousse Filling

What are the last three places you traveled to that are more than 100 miles away?
* St. George
* Seattle
* New Jersey

What are three things you'd buy if money weren't an issue?
* Dyson Vacuum
* iMac
* Acura TL

I now tag anyone who reads this. Share your top 3s.

5 comments:

  1. I think some of these favorite picks you have stolen from me. I guess we are pretty domestic picking a vacuum as a favorite thing we would buy. Or some whould use the word losser?? you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Hi, Jenn..... I am sure you don't remember me but, it's me Lisa Myler actually Sanders now... How are you? I went to school with you... Well I have thought about you through out the years and wondered how you were and I actually found you!!! Well I just wanted to say hi, and if you do remember me and want to send me a jingle my email is LisaSanders@aznex.net

    Toodles! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this made me want some of that white Costco cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite the traveler! I'm so excited to see what you've been up to the last few years. I also didn't know you were rooming with Angie. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenn!!! It has been awhile. I haven't had internet, so I couldn't keep up very well. Sounds like you are having a ton of fun and thanks for the twilight who are you. Me and the boys are still in Logan and Jared is working in St. George. We hate being apart, but hopefully after the holidays we can get our house sold and move BACK to St. George. I love your hair--it's so long!! Looks good! Hope all continues well and that you have a great holiday season!!!

    ReplyDelete