Sunday, August 05, 2007

The list continues ... are you sick of it yet?

#44 - While in college I somehow managed to get away without taking the required math class! Turns out a clerical error was in my favor!! WHEW! I HATE math!
#43 - My favorite fairytale growing up was Rapunzel. I would tie a towel or bedsheet around my head and pretend it was my hair and I was trapped in the tip top tower of a castle waiting for Prince Charming.
#42 - Speaking of walking around with a towel on my head ... I would also pretend I was bride on my wedding day.
#41 - I was nearly a prima ballerina ... nearly. My mom signed us up for ballet once and I think we lasted maybe 3 classes. They apparently didn't have any slipper to fit our feet. Ballet on bare feet isn't fun.
#40 - I had glasses when I was in Kindergarten. I was the only one in my class with glasses. But they were the coolest glasses ever! They had Pink Panther on the side of them! Even though they maybe have been cool, I still tried to lose them or break them every chance I got so I wouldn't have to wear them.
#39 - I always wanted to be Jeannie from "I Dream of Jeannie." I would even try to do my hair in that high ponytail.
#38 - Four of the guys I had crushes on ... 2 in high school and 2 in college ... all turned out to be gay. (and no, I did not turn them gay!)
#37 - I am a huge klutz. One classic example (and more the follow) was when I was with my friends playing basketball. There was a guy there I was trying to impress (even though his girlfriend was sitting on the sidelines), and in typical Jennifer fashion on the first play of the game I fell and sprained my ankle. Such a klutz!
#36 - While getting my sprained ankle X-rayed, the doctor was totally hot! I, however, was mortified to realize I hadn't shaved my legs in quite a few days ... and there was this hot doctor holding my prickly leg trying to assess the damage.
#35 - My favorite song to karaoke to is "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benetar.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You finally finished HP. Oh, wasn't it great? I can't believe you have an interview in slc. How long have you been looking? Which paper is it for? What does your sis have to say about all this? When do you find out if soldier boy will be there? Sorry for so many questions, hope you have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I just got done reading Twilight. It's a young adult thriller/love story. I liked it. I'll bring it on Sunday if you want to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete