Friday, January 11, 2008

Powered up!

My power cord came in the mail the other day, but the problem is I really don't care! I'm too busy playing on my mom's new laptop!

I woke up Monday morning, walked into the kitchen and thought I was in the wrong house for a minute. There was a brand new laptop peeking out of it's box on the kitchen table!! The computer fairies apparently got up in the wee hours of the morning and ran to WalMart for a nice hardware purchase, aka Jenn's New Toy!

It isn't the fancy new Macbook Pro that I would love, but this laptop sure is pretty ... for a PC.

So, since I've been playing on this computer and neglecting my trusty iBook, I haven't downloaded my latest photos of Christmas and this crazy thing called SNOW! Stay tuned for a couple of fun photos if I can manage to step away from my new friend Dell.

No comments:

Post a Comment