Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Unemployed No More!

Break out the party hats and balloons! Jennifer has found a JOB!

Starting tomorrow I will be a publicist at Gibbs-Smith Publishing ... a book publisher in neighboring Kaysville. They are known for their cookbooks, architecture, coffee table and childrens' books.

I'm not only overjoyed with the idea of breaking into this new career field, but also can't believe I lucked out to find a job with virtually no commute! I'm less then 10 minutes from the office now!

So, Resolution No. 1 for 2008 ... ACCOMPLISHED!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'd love to make a transition to book publishing. I'm very happy for you ... especially the no commute part (what a dream).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Can't wait to read all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! It sounds fun to me...but not to you?? How is it going so far?? You post about the relationship aisle is funny. You are such a good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've already told you...but I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete