Friday, February 01, 2008

Pounding the pavement

Well, it's been more than 3 months now that I have been an unemployed, yet enormously happy, bum! Although I don't have any job offers yet, in the past 3 weeks I've had four really great interviews, so a job could be on the horizon! 


In the meantime, I'm now completely updated on all my daytime dramas. Did you know that Adrienne was back on "Days of Our Lives"? I caught that yesterday and was totally surprised! The original actress, who had been on Days as Mimi's mom (I think), is now back with a new die job and classic emotional Adrienne personality. WAIT WAIT WAIT ... what am I talking about!! UGH! "Days of Our Lives"? I REALLY need a job! And FAST! 


OK, so other than TV, I've also been shoveling the FEET of snow we keep getting. Seriously today was our THIRD storm this week!! I said I wanted to come back to Utah and enjoy the snow and winter months, but really?? This is a bit much I think! 

So when I'm not pounding the pavement or shoveling the pavement I've managed to find a few craft projects here and there. And I've decided it's all about vinyl lettering! I feel so domestic!  

Check out how cute they are! 






No comments:

Post a Comment