Sunday, May 04, 2008

Vamping

Ahhh, my latest obsession. Not really a new obsession ... just a bit renewed, re-ignited. It originally began with  Buffy and Angel a few years ago, but now the obsession has evolved.


These days, the vamps are Mick St. John and Edward Cullen
There's just something about these brooding, brawny, blood-suckers. 

And with another "Twilight" book coming this fall, the movie a few months later and a new series of "Moonlight" on the horizon, the vamping will continue. And then there's that copy of "The Historian" sitting on my shelf waiting to be read as well. 
Long live the Immortals!


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, "The Historian" is so, so, so good! I too love the vampires. I upgraded my vampire obsession and went with the classic, retro Anne Rice novels. Apparently the rest of my library district did too, but those books are hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete