Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The "M" Word

Mortgage, that is...
Here are some photos of my soon-to-be "ball and chain."
It's in Clearfield and I should close (fingers crossed) May 15 or so!


The front of the house. (I neglected to get a "full-body" shot)

The front room (paint is actually a beautiful dark green).

The kitchen

The family room (kitchen, dining and family room part of a great room).


Backyard complete with a swingset and playhouse for Adi! The patio also has stamped concrete.

Master bathroom

Master bedroom. Those "nobs" are actually little reading lights!

7 comments:

  1. very cute-congrats! and thanks so much for letting me, nash, and em crash at the condo-it's so cute! i love the country/japanese mix in the living room-never would have put that together myself and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute Jenn very you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! I love it, the paint souds/looks beautiful, I'm sure the pictures don't give it justice. You'll have to have a housewarming party next month, that way I can come visit and see you more than once a year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see it in person next time I'm in town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on two things:

    1) becoming a homeowner
    2) making it into the rotation of blogs I am checking regularly.

    Hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Jenn!! That is a beautiful home!! Clearfield?!?!?! Are you back in Utah? What are you up to??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, I'm so excited for you!!! I'm so happy you finally closed, now you really get to have fun, decorating:) I think the paint color in the Family Room is really nice, your Amish stuff is going to look fantastic in there! I'm so proud of you, girlie! I can't wait to come out and see it:)

    ReplyDelete