Friday, August 01, 2008

Think, think, think...

For some, great ideas are found in the boardroom. Others have sudden epiphanies. Still others hash out their discoveries over hours, days or even weeks. 

Well, my ideas  are usually uncovered in ... the bathroom! OK, let me explain. I tend to sort out my thoughts, come up with ideas or work out problems while in the porcelain-filled room. Usually it's while shampooing my hair, but I'm not ashamed to admit I do some of my best thinking while sitting on the commode. 

I'm going to call it Bathroom Brilliance!

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha...he's gonna kill me, but you and Anthony have something in common:) Too funny...
    I take that time to think of nothing for a change and just enjoy the moment, he he:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! As long as it works you might as well take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete