Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm such a slacker!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post! YIKES! 

I guess it's proof that my summer has been "action packed." Or at least something like that. 

Time for a quick recap, I guess:
JUNE
* Roomies moved out. Jeff, Juline, Adi and Kohen moved into a cute little apartment and I'm sure they are once again enjoying their own space. But boy do I miss those kids! (sniff sniff!) Good thing they are still close ... just up the road from me!
Dating a pretty great guy. 
JULY
* Roomie moved in! And her name ... Riley! So pretty comical when yelling at Riley (the dog) when he's naughty! haha
* Looking for another new roomie. I have the room ... why not!  
* Weekend adventures including camping at Lava Hot Springs, May family reunion in Baker City, Ore., overnighter in Sun Valley where I hob-nobbed with pulitzer prizing winning columnist Dave Barry and best-selling author Mitch Albom! (WOW), and another camping trip up Big Cottonwood Canyon in unusually chilly weather. (PHOTOS TO COME)
* Twitter, Facebook and Blogging for work work work = Avoidance of all social networking sites.
* Dental pain! This King got her first crown and has never felt so much tooth pain in her life! Not even headgear during the braces era was as painful as when the numbness wore off! 

It's been a pretty great summer with another few weeks to go which will include family birthday parties (Grandma King turns 95 on Aug. 16) and a Japanese friend coming for a visit which might mean a road trip to Vegas and Zion National Park! 

1 comment:

  1. A ---Hello you forgot to mention the most important person coming to town for two weeks. Who you haven't seen since Turkey day--Your one and only favorite sister. Who is also bringing up the most favorite and bestest dog in the family--Macey!! Man I get beat out by the Japanese friend. I guess I know how I rank!!

    ReplyDelete