Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More of the random thoughts

#49 - Childhood brattiness moment: One Christmas I really, really wanted a Swatch watch! Sadly Santa wasn't able to comply. Instead I got a crappy digital watch. I pretty much pouted all day long. I was so sad. Apparently Santa sent a message to the Easter Bunny however, because that Easter I got my beloved Swatch watch! I really, really did love that watch!! I think I still have it somewhere, actually!
#48 - During the summers while we were growing up, we would all hang out at the neighbor's house and create mini-plays we would stage for our parents. I was pretty good at "dying." I remember falling out of the back of the pickup truck in one scene after being shot ... luckily it was onto a mattress. But I was quite the little wanna be actress. In fact, all us kids were pretty dramatic!
#47 - I have never had the chicken pox! Both my brother and sister had the pox, but I escaped unscared ... hopefully it stays that way!!
#46 - While at Ricks College I had a huge crush on a guy named Glen. I was so excited when I managed to hitch a ride back to college after the Christmas break! But being the shy, dorky, socially awkward girl that I was (or am), I hardly talked to him at all during the entire 3-hour drive. I pretended to be sleeping ... I was so nervous and didn't know what to say! (I think there are some people out there who now wish I would just shut up sometimes!)
#45 - I love watching Young and the Restless. I TIVO it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment