Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I've been tagged

Jobs that I've held...
1. Pizza Hut Waitress
2. Bagger/Cashier at Dick's Market (yep, it's called Dick's)
3. Hastings Books, Music, Video store (loved that job and the DISCOUNT!)
4. Journalist

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over....
1. Pride and Prejudice (any version)
2. Princess Bride
3. Mrs. Doubtfire
4. Bridget Jone's Diary

Places I've Lived....
1. Montana
2. Utah
3. Japan (2 months counts!)
4. California

T.V. Shows I Enjoy...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Monk
4. Army Wives (new fave!)

Places I Have Been On Vacation...
1. Seattle
2. NYC
3. Washington DC
4. Yellowstone

Favorite Foods...
1. Lobster
2. Cafe Rio Steak Salad
3. Pasta Factory's Chicken Alfredo
4. Stroganoff

Websites I Visit Frequently...
1. The King Family Blog
2. Myspace.com
3. thespectrum.com
4. amazon.com

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now...
1. Alaska sounds nice ... supposed to be 118 today!
2. At the pool relaxing
3. Shopping with my friends!
4. Eating a great lunch with a cute boy!!

blogger buddies to tag...
1. All the
2. bloggers I know
3. tagged me or have already
4. been tagged.

1 comment:

  1. hey-we need to get ahold of your mom and can't....marge is in the hospital in a coma (she never woke up today)....do you have a cell # or something for her? text me her number or have her call my mom! thanks! (801.234.0404 is my cell)

    ReplyDelete