Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tagged

A- Attached or single: Oh so single!

B- Best Friend: Where to begin... Alicia, Suzanne, Amy, Elaine, Brent, Joni, Shawna

C- Cake or Pie: Ooooo CAKE! Especially when it's from Costco. Also loving cupcakes from Bristol Farms.

D- Day of choice: Saturday for sure. But also enjoy a nice Sunday.

E- Essential Item: Chapstick and a hair tie.

F- Favorite Color: Green ... nearly all shades

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither one. Yuck.

H- Hometown: Layton, Utah!

I- Indulgence(s): Cupcakes (see above!), Twinkies, Starbucks Chai Latte (working on cutting those out)

J- January or July: July in N. Utah, but January in either Palm Springs or St. George -- july is too hot!

K- Kids? Cannot wait to have them one day!

L: Life is Incomplete Without: My family, friends and dogs.

M- Marriage Date: I think Sept. 2008 sounds great! hahaha!

N- Number of Siblings: 2

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples

P- Phobias or Fears: Drowning.

Q- Quote(s): "Looking for my Mr. Darcy."

R- Reason To Smile: It's my BIRTHDAY!

S- Season: Fall (see previous Autumnal Abundance post)

T- Tag Three: 1, 2, 3 ... you're it.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Unknown ... I'm an open book.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Bring on the meat!

W- Worst Habit: I'm really bad about taking pills ... vitamins, medications, etc... Maybe I need one of those pill-a-day boxes.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: whatever finds the broken parts of me best.

Y- Your Favorite Food: seafood

Z- Zodiac: Libra.

No comments:

Post a Comment