Friday, October 12, 2007

Utah bound!

It's official! I am moving back home to Utah in 2 weeks! I am so excited, relieved, anxious, and more. Being a very practical, responsible person, I am taking a huge leap in my newest adventure ...

I HAVE NO JOB!

Having realized over the past year that I am not a California Girl, I am excited to return to my familiar stomping grounds, friends and family who love me and actual DATING OPPORTUNITIES!!!

The downside to my "triumphant" return to Utah? Living with my parents once again. I think they now call people like me Boomerang Kids. Hopefully this will be a short stay with the 'rents. I'm hoping for a fabulous job and an adorable apartment in my very near future!
I keep telling myself that change is good ... that's been a mantra of mine for the past 18 months as my life has seen a good share of ups and downs!

Now on to the packing fun!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move, job search, apartment search and everything else. I can't wait to hear about all the great things that are waiting for you in Utah!! Man I love that state!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:02 PM

    They say you can't go home again, but you can, especially if you have a Mom and Dad with an open door(and arms) and an empty bed.

    Aunt GeorgAnna

    ReplyDelete