Monday, November 26, 2007

Great Northwest!


Being actively unemployed, still searching for a job, I have volunteered to spend three weeks in Seattle, Everett, to be exact. I will be helping out my Aunt Marge (see, "She's a Pepper!") who is still recovering from a stroke she had over the summer. So I will become Nurse-Housekeeper-Laundress-Chef Jenn from now until Dec. 15.

I'm really excited. I've always loved Seattle and always have a great time with the Peterson Clan! And, hopefully on this trip, I'll also be able to spend even more time with Alicia and Anthony (see, "Vegas Fun") since they are at McChord AFB!

I'll be sure to post about all my adventures and fun stories that I'm sure my Uncle Lyle has ready to tell!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are going to help my Grandma!! I wish I still lived there so I could help out as well. Anyway, I LOVE seattle and hope to make a quick trip up there over the holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous-nash has yet to meet them. are you driving or flying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!!! I love the Northwest...I grew up in Oregon and would go to rock concerts in Seattle as a teenager. Rainy, rainy, rainy.

    ReplyDelete