Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Other Woman!

Apparently that's who I am now ... the other woman! 


Let me explain: About 6 weeks ago I went out with a guy from Bountiful. Twice divorced with 3 kids, I knew it wasn't going to go very far. We did have fun though and so I hung out with him 2 more times over the next 3 weeks.

It had been a while since I'd seen him, but we exchanged text messages and he called on several occasions. 

Reality comically smacked me upside the head the other night when I got a phone call from "Rachel" ... this guy's GIRLFRIEND!  She asked if "Paolo" was with me. Nope! Apparently, these two have been dating for a year, broke up but had re-committed to the relationship 6 weeks ago. 
 
Long story short ... Rachel was told I was the "WE WERE ON A BREAK" girl ... when in fact he was two-timing her! 

I really hope, for this gal's sake, that she gets a clue and dumps this idiot of a guy! 

As for me, I'm still shaking my head, laughing in disbelief. 

1 comment:

  1. That is insane! You poor thing. I guess it's better to be the "other" girl instead of the real girl...although I don't think it's ever good to be either one.
    This cracks me up though, I hope you have better luck with the men you find in Barnes and Noble :o) j/k

    ReplyDelete