Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Relationship aisle?

While killing some time before meeting up with a blind date the other night, I decided to wander the aisles of the local Barnes & Noble. The store was pretty crowded, but I noticed, as I wandered down the "Relationship" aisle that it was quite a popular hot spot in the store.

I got a good giggle out of the middle-aged married couple perusing the books, apparently in search of a recommended title. And while I was checking out "Why Men Love Bitches," "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" and the "Cuddle-sutra," I noticed a few attractive men pouring over a few tomes.

Hmmmm...
Maybe I need to start hanging out at B&N more often. Could there be a possible relationship waiting for me in the Relationship aisle? Is Mr. Right all caught up on his "Relationships 101" reading and ready to advance on to "Mars and Venus in the Bedroom" and ready to speak the "Five Love Languages" to me?

Probably not, but in the meantime I can get a refresher on "Dating for Dummies."

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...too funny! I think you have just as much fun there as I do:) I love B&N!!!

    ReplyDelete