Sunday, June 03, 2007

100 things

I was reading one of my cousins' blogs tonight and was inspired by her "100 Real Things About Me" list. And, since I have been struggling to find things to blog about, I thought I would swipe her idea.

This could be fun. And I'm interested to see where it goes, so let's get started with at least the first 10 (in no particular order).

#100 -- I am not a California girl. I wish I could either move back to Utah or bring all my friends here!
#99 -- I love to squeeze my puppies paws.
#98 -- I am almost always moving ... feet twitching, fingers tapping, leg bouncing. I think that's why one of my not-so-nice nicknames in high school was "Nervous."
#97 -- I often work out problems in my sleep ... through my dreams
#96 -- I have only been to Disneyland once in my life ... and that was only for dinner! We only did one ride.
#95 -- I can't start my work day unless it's with Matt Lauer and the Today Show! I really miss Katie Couric, though.
#94 -- One regret: that I didn't practice piano more growing up.
#93 -- I wasn't kissed for the first time until I was 23 years old ... but very good things come to those who wait!!
#92 -- I love to drive. Turn up my stereo, sing loudly and drive anywhere.
#91 -- My ultimate comfort food treat? Those frosted, pink and white animal cookies!

(Well, there's a quick start to this list. I'm sure as I continue thinking about these items they will become more profound.)

1 comment:

  1. lol pink cookies... you better have something about thin mint cookies.

    ReplyDelete