Monday, June 11, 2007

More randomness

#69 - I'm a passer outer ... I pass out when I am in pain, get too hot or haven't eaten in a while. I always pass out at the most embarassing moments, though ... and usually it's in front of a large crowd! Girl's Camp ... CONK! Primary ... BYE BYE! Out on a story assignment ... DOWN FOR THE COUNT!
#68 - When I was 16 and hadn't had my license very long, I drove to the grocery store on Sunday to grab something for dinner. And I totally hit a car trying to pull in a parking spot! Luckily there was no damage at all to either car. Guess that's what I get for shopping on Sunday!
#67 - Nicknames ... I just remembered one more from childhood... Someone in grade school called me Fish Eyes. JERK! haha
#66 - I love Kevin James ... The King of Queens ... I have a mad crush on him!
#65 - There is nothing better than crawling into bed when the sheets are fresh and smell like bleach and fabric softner!
#64 - Childhood brattiness moment: In church (under the peer pressure of one of my "friends") I pulled out the chair my sister was about to sit on and she fell and bonked her head. I was such a brat!
#63 - My first concert was Neil Diamond with my mom and sister!
#62 - Speaking of concerts. ... My friends and I went to the Bel Biv Devo concert in like 1990 ... I thought I was so cool buying the T-shirt. It had a giant "Do Me" on it! I was such a loser!
#61 - I have always thought it would be fun to get a pie thrown in my face.
#60 - Before I die I want to go skydiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment