Friday, June 22, 2007

Having your niece with you at all time ... Priceless!

I just ran and got some lunch a bit ago and, like so many instances in the past year, the gal at the register commented on my adorable niece! Now, obviously Adi lives thousands of miles away from me, but I carry her with me wherever I go and see her quite often ... At least whenever I make a purchase with my debit card!

America First Credit Union has the greatest perk for being a member. You can customize those photos on your debit and credit cards! So when I took my brother, sister-in-law and niece out to dinner last year, I got to say "This is on Adi," as I handed our waiter my Adi-adorned debit card!

This has proven a great conversation starter as curious cashiers ohh and ahh over Adorable Adi and are amazed that I carry her with me everywhere! It's such a great concept! In fact, I just created a new Visa card with my dog Izzy's face on it! How cute is she!!

No comments:

Post a Comment