Tuesday, April 08, 2008

12 things I can't live without...

I was just flipping through a magazine and saw this "12 Things" feature and thought it might make a fun blog entry (since my life is pretty dull, I'm always looking for interesting stuff to blog about).

Here goes... (in no particular order)

12. Magnetic Dry Erase Boards: First off, I love to write things down and then be able to wipe them off when I complete them! Then I have this amazing, growing collection of magnets and I gotta put them somewhere, right?
11. Napolean Dynamite talking doll: I LOVE this doll! He says 17 phrases from the movie! GOSH!
10. KitchenAid Mixer in Emerald Green: Not only does it help make the best homemade bread ever, but it's stylish, too!
9. Digital Camera: I would never have started this blog without it. 
8. Weight Watchers meals and snacks (where the points are already configured): A scale-saver
7. iPod ... and my general music collection: Has revolutionized my life.
6. Other electronics stuff ... laptop, iHome alarm clock radio/iPod dock, cell phone: They have all become like additional appendages
5. Lotion: Dry climate = Need for vats of lotion
4. TiVo: Again, has revolutionized my life. Enhances my couch potato-ness
3. Pilot G-2 gel pens, black ink, medium point: I love these pens! 
2. Notebooks: Gives me a place to use those gel pens.
1. Memory foam mattress topper: Sleeping on a hideabed for the past few months ... well, it's a God-send!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, can't live without the memory foam and a set of good pens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, after catching up on your Blog...I know I keep saying I'm gonna get on here and update mine...well, I am! You've given me incentive:) I'm going to work on it this coming week. Anthony will be gone for 2 weeks so I'm sure I'll be keeping my late nights, again, and this will be the perfect time for me to get on here and be creative:) I'm looking forward to it... :)

    ReplyDelete