Thursday, April 17, 2008

GOAL!!!

A training session at work a few weeks ago concluded with a challenge: List 101 Goals. There were no limits, no boundaries. It was no easy task, but I managed to create a full list! I thought it was completely cathartic and certainly fun to dream up a string of possibilities. Here are a few, some legit while others a bit more frivolous:

* Exercise more regularly
* Pay off my car
* Buy a house (DONE!! Post on that coming up next) 
* Go skydiving, hopefully for my 35th birthday
* Return to Japan
* Fly first class
* Be on the Ellen Degeneres Show
* See the musical "Wicked"
* Take singing lessons
* Read 100 books in a year
* Become a Senior Publicist
* Launch my own Public Relations company
* Cut my hair for Locks For Love
* Travel to Spain
* Visit the Louvre
* Write a novel
* Take piano lessons again
* Learn to swim

Well ... the list goes on and on. So I hereby challenge all of you to come up with your own 101 Goals! See where your wishes, dreams, desires and ambitions take you. Tell me your top 5, you might inspire me to add even more to my list! 

1 comment:

  1. Okay...this is too funny! I started my list a couple months ago and I only have around 60 something! Here are 5 goals of mine...

    ~See the Egyptian Pyramids
    ~Go white water rafting
    ~Learn to play the piano
    ~Learn to speak, both, German and Spanish, fluently
    ~Own a boat

    Thanks, Jenn...now I'm determined to get to 101:)

    ReplyDelete