Monday, September 24, 2007

Autumnal Amazement


It's now my favorite time of year! I love FALL!! October, by far, is my favorite month of the year.
In honor of the first full day of fall, here's my list of Fall Favorites:
* My birthday ... October 4!
* Crisp fall nights
* Beautiful changing leaves and long, romantic drives to see the colors!
* Halloween costume shopping or creating! (see Hurricane Katrina)
* Dad's dramatic stories from the deer hunt
* Halloween Parties
* Digging out my fall/winter sweaters
* Warm apple cider -- Starbuck's Caramel Apple Cider is the BEST!
* Halloween/Fall crafts
* Pumpkin-scented everything ... even though I dislike pumpkin flavored everything.
* And ... Scary Movies!

Speaking of Scary movies ... here's a list of the movies that scared me the most.
1. "Watcher in the Woods"
2. "The Ring"
3. "Rosemary's Baby"
4. "What Lies Beneath"
5. "Wait Until Dark"

These are all great films! What are your scariest movies?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    I love your list of favorites for the fall ... One of my favoritest things is watching the scurrying leaves in the blustery wind, sitting in the warmth of my big bay window, sitting on the couch peaking out side at the neighbors and watching the wind gush by with handfuls of leaves. It brings back a flood of memories and smiles.


    Scary movies? I loved The Lady In White. Of course, Watcher in the Woods, Something Wicked This Way Comes, The first Poltergyst, Ichabod Crane and the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and also Sleepy Hollow (Tim Burton again) ~ He has many creepy favaorites too that are considered halloweeny.. Edward Scissorhands, and Beetlejuice.

    and this this my blog comment I leave to you ... name of JC amen

    Mar

    ReplyDelete