Saturday, September 08, 2007

Top Watch-Anytime Movies

There are a lot of movies that I could watch over and over again. I know every line, every scene by heart and I've seen them dozens and dozens of times, but everytime they come on TV, or if I'm not feeling too good, or just in a mood for a comfort movie, I pop one of these whos in the VCR or DVD player.

Here's my Top 10 list ... in no particular order:
Mrs. Doubtfire
Army of Darkness
Addams Family Values
Hitch
Princess Bride
Bridget Jones
You've Got Mail
Breakfast Club
Star Wars

What are your favorite "comfort" movies?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 AM

    Jenn ~ My good friend. I promised I would reply or leave a wonderful comment about your blogs so you would know that people are reading them and appreciating them. So here goes.... Jenn, I like this list cuz I've heard it before .. somewhere I'm not sure where and yes I appreciate you having a blog cuz I read it and look at it often and love to get to know who you are through what you post on here. You are amazing and a very talented girl. they are crazy if they don't want to hire you, wherever you go. I know you will go places and don't let anyone slow you down, you are wonderful.. by the way, love the movie choices still
    Love ya friend,
    MAR (Nemo's Dad)

    ReplyDelete