Monday, September 03, 2007

Life's a beach ... at least for today



Ahhh ... Labor Day! Lisa and I finally had the same day off, so we set off on an adventure to Laguna Beach. A huge fan of laguna Beach the TV show on MTV, Lisa really wanted to go check out the scene. So we drove out, played in the water for a bit, ate lunch at a beachside French cafe and did a little shopping. Then we cruised up the PCH through Newport and into Huntington. Then it was to the huge South Coast Plaza mall for more shopping. After playing in the sand we really wanted to find a good mani-pedi place, but decided to head home and try and beat the holiday traffic instead. It was a great little trip and I wish I enjoy these kind of adventures more often. Guess I need to find some friends who don't work Saturdays!
Sorry the photos are kinda cruddy ... forgot my camera, so I had to make do with the camera phone.

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! The pictures are really cute. We went to South Coast Plaza today, and I am soooo tired!

    ReplyDelete