Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Perfect Purse



I am a purse freak! I have dozens and dozens of purses that I LOVE! I don't switch out my tote from my bevy of bags nearly as often as I would like. Something about transferring all the crap that just gets annoying!

I have found a solution! My friend Elaine and I were shopping with her family at Fashion Place Mall in Salt Lake when we ran across a kiosk peddling these nifty creative purses www.michebag.com

They are the perfect purse. One simple brown or black purse with dozens of interchangeable shells that magnetically snap into place. Want to match your shoes to your purse? Want to enhance your cute pink springy outfit, but swap out shell of the purse. GENIUS!

Now, if only Santa could somehow read this blog.

1 comment:

  1. ooh! that's a really great idea! i hope santa finds this blog for your sake! i'll put in a hint if i see him at the mall...

    ReplyDelete