Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Blog worthy?

As a huge fan of Seinfield, I loved the episode where Elaine judges her dates for their "Sponge-Worthiness"... is this man worth the precious, nearly extinct form of contraception? As I recall, very very few men were ever deemed "Sponge Worthy."

No, this isn't a post about contraception! Rather, a quandary as to what in my life is actually Blog Worthy. What minutia of my life is worthy of a comical, tragic or even heart-felt blog post? There are little things that strike me a humorous every day, but are they worth jotting down for blogosphere readers? Does anyone even really care? Does anyone even read this blog? Hmmmm, now maybe that is the real question here.

Do people really care about my dating dramas ... and believe me there are a lot (Which boy I'm dating now? Old boyfriends and their excessive baggage -- no way that is EVER going to fit in the "overhead bin" of my life! Which online date had which disease, brain injury or other ailment?) Do people really care about what movies/plays/concerts I recently bought tickets to? Do people really want to hear me gush on about my adorable niece and nephew?

Maybe it's simply a time for a revival of this blog. A renewed love for posting is in the near future, so stay tuned for more humor, photos, and quirky observations.

4 comments:

  1. Coming out of "lurk-o-sphere" to say...everything you post is blog worthy! I am a student with 21 credit hours, plus working six days a week...so my social life right now is created by living vicariously through others. That said...yes, I am interested in reading what you are up to...you seem to have a wonderfully rich life. I enjoy hearing about it... by the way, when you have a chance to read it "The Historian" is fabulous! AND you inspired me to read "Wicked." I LOVE it and can't wait until the traveling Broadway version is back here in Utah in April, 2009! Have a beautiful day. Blessings and Light!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read whatever you post. And I love it all. Post, post, post. Little observations about your life are hilarious. You have blog so people not-so-near-to-you can keep up with your life, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenn, this is Ariane. I don't know if you remember me or not but I am one of Suzanne's many old roommates. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I saw you make a comment on Suzanne's blog and wanted to see what was going on in your life. I really enjoyed hanging out. Thanks for the good times! I would love to stay updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I love the Seinfeld reference. Mitch and I own all nine seasons and no matter how many times we've seen them I still can't get enough of them.
    I can't wait to hear more of your stories! They're all sponge-worthy...er...blog-worthy.

    ReplyDelete