Sunday, October 26, 2008

Japanese Flashback

Right after all my September travels, I had the chance to host my friend Naoko from Japan! She was in Utah for about 2 weeks and I was lucky enough to be one of her stops on her visit. It was so much fun to spend time visiting and catching up. I just wish it had been longer and that I didn't have to spend my days at work instead of hanging out with her!


While she was here, she, my roomie Angie and I took a trip to SLC to tour the Beehive House in the hopes of seeing a particular Sister Missionary. Vivian was one of the many great friends I met while I was in Tokyo, so it was so wonderful for both Naoko and I to see Vivian. It was a great reunion!



Afterward we decided to grab a bite to eat at the Lion House. So tasty. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun times!! You always seem to have adventures going on... give me what your taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:36 PM

    amazing :) looks like you enjoyed yourself to the fullest :)

    ReplyDelete