Sunday, October 26, 2008

Workin' my way through Wyoming!

In September I managed to travel to Wyoming twice for a couple of trade shows. While we did spend pretty some busy, and some not-so-busy days, in Wyoming, we did manage to have some fun! 


The first trip was to Jackson Hole. I haven't been there for years, but this town sure does hold some great memories for me! Lots of trips down the Snake River! 

Kelly and I had to get a few photos at some of the popular tourist locales. 




Kelly and I couldn't resist getting our photo under one of the the Antler Arches.

On our way home we traveled through Bear Lake. So incredibly beautiful! I forgot just how BLUE that lake is! 


After Jackson Hole, Jill and I traveled up through Yellowstone and then spend 5 days in Cody, Wyoming. It was my first visit to the cute, kinda sleepy town ... or so I thought. 

When I mentioned to my parents that I'd be traveling to Cody for the first time, they both, in completely eerie unison, said ... "Oh, you've been there!"  Ummm, what? 

Turns out, I was conceived in Cody, Wyoming. Ahhh ... now it all comes together! So that's why they almost named me Cody. 


Cute Jill. This was her first trip to Yellowstone ... We should have spent more time! Sorry Jill!


2 comments:

  1. I love Yellowstone. It's great you got to take Jill for her first time too.
    Ha, Cody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could travel but kids sure do play a huge factor in what I can and can't do unfortunately. You are so cute, Jen, and no, you really don't look 35!

    ReplyDelete